Today’s challenge. Going over a blog and looking over someone else’s blog and asking myself some questions about it. like…
What is the first impression I get? Is it a positive one or not?
What is the content like? How do they interact with readers? Are they on social media?
So many questions. I won’t say who I creeped on. But I will tell you a little of what stood out most to me:
- First thing seen on every page is a picture.
- They promote only what they feel benefits the reader.
- Easy layout to navigate, find whatever you need to.
- Laid back style of writing, almost a casual way to get the point across.
- Gives great, easy to follow tips.
- Easy to learn something about them. Not shy at all.
- Newsletter sign up on nearly every page.
- Incouragement to interact with them.
That’s the base line of it all. I creeped on a blog today. To inspire my own. I will not copycat them. But I can see what is out there, and what is not out there. Time to revamp this old thing. Maybe later…. This might be a straightforward task. It makes for very basic blog posting. Oh well.
Comment what blogs you think I should check out. Even if it’s your own. Take the Chance to promote.